Centrally located on Eglinton Avenue, one of the most desirable areas of Toronto, The Cardiff is set to offer urban living at its finest. With the new LRT line just steps away, everything that midtown has to offer is right at your fingertips. These brand new condos close to Yonge and Eglinton sit at the very centre of Toronto's soul.
Modern-inspired and elegant, this condominium encourages you to enjoy the finer things in life with its innovative and artistic geometrical form. Step into the refined and inviting lobby, and be awed by the grand entryway combining modern and vintage styles. The moment you step into The Cardiff you'll be transported into a world of sophistication.
Community amenities include a light and airy fitness room with cardio machines for you to workout with at your convenience. There are also two terraces on the 2nd and 5th floors with dedicated barbeque areas that have breathtaking views of midtown Toronto. Living in The Cardiff is a truly unique experience.
• Commuting: Steps from the new Eglinton LRT Line, Yonge and Eglinton TTC Subway Station, Minutes away from Allen Road and the 401
• Activities: Serena Grundy Park, Leaside Baseball Camp, Leaside Memorial Gardens Pool, Leaside Tennis Club, Granite Club
• Dining: Birch Bistro, L’Avenue, Lemongrass, Local Leaside, Nando’s, Positano, Eat Indian by Amaya, Duff’s Famous Wings, Mexico Lundo, Rahier, Olde Yorke Fish & Chips, Hollywood Gelato, Indian Street Food Co., Amsterdam Barrel House, Patisserie La Cigogne, Kukum Kitchen, Granite Brewery
• Entertainment: Cineplex VIP Cinemas, Sky Zone Trampoline Park
• Education: St. Anselm Catholic School, Bessborough Drive Elementary and Middle School, Leaside High School, Maria Montessori School, Children’s Garden Nursery School (Bayview) Ltd., Curious Caterpillars, Northlea Elementary and Middle School, York University Glendon Campus, TFS - Canada’s International School, Crescent School, Northern Secondary School. Healthcare: Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre.
Modern Condos & Urban Living in the Heart of the City
535 - 1,670 sq. ft
You'll be receiving an email confirming your registration. Please keep an eye on your inbox.
If you don't receive our email, please check your spam folder. Take a moment to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to make sure you receive our future emails with exciting updates.