With access to The Kay Gardner Beltline Park - Toronto's most beautiful natural trail - The Chaplin benefits from surroundings that are a must for runners, walkers, cyclists, and nature-lovers alike.
Designed by renowned architect Richard Wengle these extraordinary townhomes adapt beautifully to traditional or modern design. Renowned interior designer Jodie Rosen smartly appointed and detailed every feature and finish. They both worked on creating a sense of harmony between traditional and modern house design, to adapt to everyone's taste.
Benefit from an effortless and functional master retreat, with every aspect of your comfort having been carefully considered. Included you'll find a magnificent wardrobe area, ensuite bathroom with two sinks, oversized shower, separate water closet, built-in makeup area, freestanding deep soaker tub, and much more.
Additionally, in order for you to get the most out of your living experience, you get to choose from a grand list of options, all curated for their quality, beauty, and superior functionality.
A Signature Boutique Community
3,459 to 3,553 sq. ft
• Commuting: Davisville Subway Station, Minutes away from Allen Road and the 401
• Activities: Spinco Indoor Cycling, Scott Pilates Studio, Crossfit YKV, Oriole Park, Eglinton Park, Memorial Park
• Dining: Sake Bar Kushi, North 44, Scaramouche Restaurant, Zucca Trattoria, Playa Cabana Hacienda, Terroni, Grazie Ristorante, Sotto Sotto, STK Toronto
• Entertainment: Famous Player Canada Square Cinemas, Cineplex Cinemas at Yonge and Eglinton, Regent Theatre, Casa Loma, The Royal Ontario Museum
• Education: Havergal College Junior School, North Toronto Collegiate Institute, Northern Secondary School, Oriole Park Junior Public School, Hodgson Senior Public School, The Bishop Strachan School, Upper Canada College, De La Salle College, The York School (Middle & Senior School Campus), University of Toronto – St. George Campus.
You'll be receiving an email confirming your registration. Please keep an eye on your inbox.
If you don't receive our email, please check your spam folder. Take a moment to add email@example.com to your email address book to make sure you receive our future emails with exciting updates.