Contemporary bungalow and two-storey townhomes near the lake at Cawthra Road and Atwater Avenue. Each independent building module comprises four individual units for a total of 110 units ranging from 726 sq. ft. to 1,250 sq. ft.
Dellwood Park is a modern take on the stacked townhouse concept. Each individual building section is comprised of four individual units, complete with their own entrance, and a gorgeous balcony or terrace. The two top-level units are spacious two-storey urban living spaces with terraces overlooking the beautifully landscaped grounds. The bottom units are bungalow style homes designed with a perfect balance between carefree-living and modern convenience.
The urban townhomes of Dellwood park feature spacious nine-foot ceilings that provide a wonderful sense of freedom. The powder rooms and ensuite bathrooms feature gorgeous, high-quality bath fixtures, with all of the modern conveniences one would come to expect from a Sierra development.
With just one look, you’ll be hooked on Dellwood Park. Sitting snugly in the cool shadow of Lake Ontario, and just minutes away from all of the trendy amenities Mississauga’s southside has to offer, it’s no wonder Dellwood Park has become a highly enviable location in which to live.
- Thyme Ristorante
- Colossus Greek Taverna
- Raw Aura Organic Cuisine
- The Burger’s Priest
- Fired Up!
- Snug Harbour
- Daddy O Doughnuts & British Baked Goods
- The Golden Pheasant
- Sushi Maki House
- Cawthra Park Secondary School
- Janet I. McDonald Public School
- St. Paul Secondary School
- Blyth Academy Mississauga - Cawthra Campus
- Gordon Graydon Memorial Secondary School
- Munden Park Public School
- Port Credit Secondary School
- Cawthra Park
- Lyndwood Park
- Lakeview Park
- Carmen Corbasson Community Centre
- Adamson Estate
- One Health Clubs
- Port Credit Yacht Club
- Port Credit’s GO Transit Station
- TTC Bus Stations
- And convenient access to the QEW
- Cine Starz Mississauga
- Living Arts Centre
- Cineplex Cinemas Mississauga
- Playdium Amusement Centre